The Flip-Pal team produces patented solutions that solve everyday problems, are simple to operate so many can use them, and have a combination of benefits that are not available anywhere else.
We do this in order to enrich lives.
We are an intentional, values-based organization. Whether at a personal, professional, or institutional level, our C • I • C • I • C values are the principles that we believe in and strive for in our vocation while on this earth.
Courage and Integrity
- To do what is right
- To speak forthrightly
- High standards of business and personal conduct
- Decision making with transparency and accountability
- Open sharing of information and ideas
- Adding to each other’s ideas
- Leadership team comprised of people knowledgeable about the work that needs to be done
- Supportive and motivational
- Uses demonstrated technology, oftentimes off-the-shelf, but applied in a novel way
- Results in an exceptional user experience.
- Achieves at least a 98% customer recommend rating.
- Makes a difference in the customer’s quality of life
- For each other
- For the environment
- For the community
- With a global perspective
The members of the Flip-Pal team might describe the DNA as:
- I make a contribution with the work I do.
- I co-create the profile of products and solutions.
- I am accountable to myself, my coworkers, and the shareholders/investors
for the decisions that I am empowered and equipped to make.
- I recommend working on the Flip-Pal team to my closest friends and family.
- I share in the success of our endeavor.
- We succeed together by working in unison.
Couragent, Inc., was selected from nearly 400 companies competing to be named one of 2012’s Colorado Companies to Watch.
Values – What We Believe In
Gordon discusses the 5 core values of Courage, Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, and Care
Meet The Principals
Gordon Nuttall, Founder and CEO
Gordon Nuttall has founded three other small businesses and two non-profits. He has provided individual consulting to high-tech companies, as well as seminars, webinars, and workshops on focusing innovation to achieve rapid time-to-market and exceptional user experience. His successes include digital cameras, desktop scanners, consumer products software, multi-function peripherals, fax, and personal mass storage.
A message from Gordon:
“I have learned that the best products come not from a solitary inventor, but rather through the collaboration of a team who share a purpose and genuinely enjoy working with each other. That is why Collaboration is the ‘middle C’ reference point of our C • I • C • I • C values. The Flip-Pal mantra of: Connecting Lives… Collecting Memories… Anywhere… Anytime comes from our purpose to use our talents and time while on this earth to enrich lives.”