We are an intentional, values-based organization. Whether at a personal, professional, or institutional level, the following traditional values are the principles that we believe in and strive for in our vocation while on this earth.
Our Values, our DNA, are captured in C • I • C • I • C
Courage and Integrity
- To do what is right
- To speak forthrightly
- High standards of business and personal conduct
- Decision making with transparency and accountability
- Open sharing of information and ideas
- Adding to each other’s ideas
- Leadership team comprised of people knowledgeable about the work that needs to be done
- Supportive and motivational
Innovation that is:
- Uses demonstrated technology,
oftentimes off-the-shelf, but applied in a novel way
- Results in an exceptional user experience.
- Achieves at least a 98% customer recommend rating.
- Makes a difference in the customer’s quality of life
- For each other
- For the environment
- For the community
- With a global perspective
The members of the Flip-Pal team might describe the DNA as:
- I make a contribution with the work I do.
- I co-create the profile of products and solutions.
- I am accountable to myself, my coworkers, and the shareholders/investors
for the decisions that I am empowered and equipped to make.
- I recommend working on the Flip-Pal team to my closest friends and family.
- I share in the success of our endeavor.
- We succeed together by working in unison.