The Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner Documentation – NEW – as of March 20, 2013
Flip-Pal Software 2 Update to version 2.0.0 – NEW – as of March 20, 2013.
This Flip-Pal Software 2 update is the latest version of the software that comes pre-installed on the Flip-Pal SD card. If your SD card doesn’t have the latest software, please upgrade for best results. It includes important changes to the software and documentation and will make all future updates easier.
Use Flip-Pal Software 2 only if you have one of these:
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.7 (Lion)
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.8 (Mtn. Lion)
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP3
To download the latest version of Flip-Pal Software, you must follow these steps:
- Turn your scanner over and find the serial number, located on the bottom with the bar code label.
- Your password is the first 5 characters of the serial number, not the first 5 letters and numbers.
- It includes special characters such as $ % ( ).
- For example, if your serial number is (A)BCD123456, then your password is (A)BC.
- It is not ABCD1 or BCD12.
- The password IS case-sensitive and does not have spaces.
Now click on the “Click this link to enter password…” line below to go to the password entry form, enter the serial number you just found, submit it, and follow the instructions for your type of computer.
If you type an incorrect password, the Submit box will continue to be available. Please try again.
After you’ve determined your password