The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is a battery powered, color flatbed scanner for photos and documents. It conveniently scans photos in place without removing them from an album or frame using patented flip-and-scan technology.
- Mobile: Scan anywhere, anytime. Compact, lightweight, durable. Cordless: no cables to connect. No computer required. Powered by four AA batteries. Stores scans on a SD card (4GB included).
- Accurate: When it really matters, Flip-Pal produces the image quality you’ll need in the future. 600 and 300 dpi resolution, with colors and textures that are true to the original. Keepsakes are safeguarded digitally, protected from everyday mishaps and natural disasters.
- Keeps Your Original Safe: Conveniently scans photos in place without removing them from an album or frame, keeping them safe.
Take advantage of the patented flip-and-scan technology. Remove the lid, flip the scanner over, use the see-through window to frame the original.
- Versatile: Scans large to small items. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of a large original such as fabrics, “refrigerator”, and other works of art. Small objects like coins, medals, stamps have their intricate detail retained.
- Quick, Easy, and Simple to Operate. Unbox and start scanning in minutes. No software to install. Simply press the green button to scan in less than 7 sec. Stitching and color restoration software included on SD card. Everything you need to start scanning is in the box:
- USB to SD adapter converts SD card into a USB “thumb” drive
- 4GB SD memory card (installed) capable of saving over 2,000 scans
- Four AA batteries (installed)
- Stitching and color restoration software (on the SD card)
- Quick Start Guide
- First year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee. Second year extended warranty available.
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner enables you to effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes. Now they can be safely stored digitally rather than scattered, lost or unable to be found. Then create your story and connect with family and friends. Take advantage of the patented flip-and-scan technology to scan photos while still in the album or frame, treating fragile personal records gently. The EasyStitch software quickly and automatically reassembles multiple scans into their larger original. Unlike alternative solutions that don’t have the combination of mobility, simplicity, accuracy, versatility, and keeping the original safe, the Flip-Pal mobile scanner is compact, simple to operate, has high resolution, quick scan time, battery power, SD memory, and a computer is not required to scan.