Everything you need is in the box:
· Four AA batteries (installed)
· Standard 4GB SDHC memory card (installed)
· SD to USB adapter
· Quick Start Guide
· One-Year limited warranty
· Flip-Pal Toolbox software with StoryScans*, EasyStitch, and more. On the SD memory card – no CD required
* download and activation key may be required
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner enables you to effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes. Now they can be safely stored digitally rather than scattered, lost or unable to be found. Then create your story and connect with family and friends.
Take advantage of the patented flip-and-scan technology to scan photos while still in the album or frame, treating fragile personal records gently. The EasyStitch software quickly and automatically reassembles multiple scans into their larger original. Use the StoryScans software to record voice and combine it with the scans, transforming your images into stories.
When it really matters, like children’s early years, preparing for natural disaster, creating a high quality scrapbook or photobook, or collecting one-of-a-kind fragile documents for your family history, the trusted Flip-Pal mobile scanner has the accuracy needed.
- The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the world’s original scanner for photos, large and fragile documents, and cherished memorabilia that does not require a computer to operate. Battery powered and stores files stored on an SD card.
- Transform images into endearing stories. StoryScans software combines the recorded voice and the scan into a single file that is both small and High Definition (HD). The original voice of the storyteller is forever kept with the image and can be shared universally.
note: Download and activation may be required
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile documents are treated safely on the flatbed rather than fed through a sheet feeder. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals such as portraits, art, documents, and quilts. Small objects such as coins and stamps have high detail.
- Quick and easy operation. Just 7 seconds to scan at 300 dpi. Simply turn on the power and press the green scan button. No software to install. No cables. Save hours of time removing photos from their album. Do your first scan in minutes after opening the box.
There are tens of thousands of satisfied Flip-Pal customers worldwide. The trusted Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the ideal solution when keeping and sharing your memories really matters, such as:
- Genealogy. Every life is a story worth telling and remembering
- Crafts such as scrapbooks, photo albums, and personalized gifts and projects
- Staying connected with family and friends over the internet
- Preserving and safeguarding cherished photos, fragile documents, and other memorabilia