Flip-Pal Toolbox 2 update. Updating is strongly recommended for all purchases before April 18, 2014
- Flip-Pal Toolbox 2 comes with a new, intuitive interface with web-like navigation.
- When customers use the EasyStitch software to “stitch” scans of large originals, they will appreciate that the scans to be stitched, as well as the final stitched images, are larger and easier to view.
- Scans can easily be shared and uploaded to the web—and the new “Community” page allows users to connect with other Flip-Pal mobile scanner owners, partners, videos and more.
- Users can easily get the latest changes in Flip-Pal tools and software with a single button.
- Version 2.0.1 has some minor cosmetic changes.
Flip-Pal Toolbox versions
Use Flip-Pal Toolbox 2 if you have one of these:
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.7 (Lion)
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.8 (Mtn. Lion)
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP3
Use Flip-Pal Toolbox version 1.14 if you have one of these:
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.4 (Tiger)
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.5 (Leopard)
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2 or earlier
- Preference for the original Flip-Pal Toolbox