Flip-Pal Toolbox version 4.0 update
The current version of the Flip-Pal Toolbox software is version 4.0 – NEW as of Nov 20, 2015. If your SD card doesn’t have the latest software, please update for best results. Version 4.0 adds the Record tab for creation of StoryScans talking pictures once you’ve purchased and entered your Activation Key. That is the only difference between version 4.0 and version 3.0.
Flip-Pal Toolbox comes with an intuitive interface with web-like navigation.
- Use EasyStitch to assemble multiple scans of large originals.
- Edit has rotation and cropping with an improved color correction optimized for scans
- Use Record to create StoryScans talking photos
- Share adds quick and convenient login and uploading of scans to Dropbox, Evernote, and Repixl along with Facebook and Picassa
- Copy and delete scans from the Files menu.
- The Community page has many recommended Flip-Pal partners that you can connect with to round out your scanning solution
- The resources available on Help include the latest versions of the User’s and Quick Start Guides, How-to videos, and FAQs, and automatically checks for the latest Toolbox version
Use Flip-Pal Toolbox version 4.0 if you have one of these:
- Apple Mac OS-X
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP3
Use Flip-Pal Toolbox version 1.14 if you have one of these:
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.4 (Tiger)
- Apple Mac OS-X version 10.5 (Leopard)
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2 or earlier
- Preference for the original Flip-Pal Toolbox