These quick tips videos illustrate how to solve the problems of:
- Keepsake photos that are scattered in boxes, drawers, photo albums, and remote locations.
- They are disorganized, aging, and unprotected from loss from water or fire.
- It is time consuming to take multiple trips to the nearest kiosk or retailer, which are then not always available and oftentimes in public view.
- Photos that are difficult to remove from their picture frame, scrapbook or album without damaging them.
- Family history records and newspapers that are aged, fragile, tattered, and one-of-a-kind.
- It takes hours upon hours at a computer to scan pictures with a traditional scanner.
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner solves those problems with its patented flip-and-scan technologies that allow you to take the scanner to the picture, rather than having to take the picture to the scanner.