The Flip-Pal® mobile scanner is the world’s original photo and document scanner that does not require a computer to operate. Scan photos in place without removing them from the album, scrapbook, or frame. Scan Anywhere… Anytime
Vintage photos and other priceless keepsakes scattered in boxes and drawers that are disorganized, aging, and unprotected from loss from water or fire. Photos that are difficult to remove from their picture frame, scrapbook or album. Family history records that are fragile and one-of-a-kind.
- Mobile: Bring it when traveling. Scan while watching TV. Lightweight, compact and durable. Battery powered. Stores the scans on an SD memory card. No cords.
- Keeps your originals safe: Scan photos in place without removing them from the album, scrapbook, or frame. Take the lid off, flip over, and position gently on the document.
- Accurate: High resolution retains the detail. Colors are true to the original.
- Versatile: Scan large to small. Automatically reassemble multiple scans of larger originals like portraits and art using the included EasyStitch software.
- Simple and quick: One button to scan in 6 seconds. Take it out of the box and begin scanning within minutes. No cables to connect. No software or drivers to install.
Share Life’s Stories
The stories behind our beloved photos bring our memories to life. With Flip-Pal’s exclusive StoryScans software, you can record voice and merge it with the scan to create an image that speaks.