Most likely you are sitting on a treasure chest of precious photos, collectibles, and other keepsakes that you’d like to create a project with. The possibilities for fun and creative projects are limited only by your imagination.
Watch Erin scan oversized hand-drawn art.
The keepsakes come in assorted sizes, shapes, and fragile condition.
- Large such as posters, picture frames, and quilts. Small such as stamps, receipts, and ribbons
- Newspapers, bound books, magazines.
- Fragile letters, genealogical/historical records, and military awards.
- Hand drawn and “refrigerator” art, fabrics, portraits.
- 3D objects such as coins, medals, and jewelry.
But, there are problems to overcome:
- Those keepsakes are scattered in boxes, drawers, photo albums, and remote locations.
- They are disorganized, aging, and unprotected from loss from water or fire.
- It is time consuming to take multiple trips to the nearest kiosk or retailer, which are then not always available and oftentimes in public view.
- Photos are difficult to remove from their picture frame, scrapbook or album without damaging them.
- Family history records are aged, fragile, tattered, and one-of-a-kind.
- It takes hours upon hours at a computer to scan pictures with a traditional scanner.
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner solves those problems with its patented flip-and-scan technologies that allow you to take the scanner to the picture, rather than having to take the picture to the scanner.