Note: If you are running Toolbox or any of the other software on the SD card, then you MUST close the application(s) before proceeding with the download.
- Insert the Flip-Pal SD card (or a blank SD card) into your computer.
If your computer does not have an SD card slot, use the supplied white SD card to USB adapter, plugging it into a USB slot on your computer.
- When you insert it, Windows will assign a drive letter to the card. Remember the letter to use a few steps later.
- It is recommended that you do a quick format of the SD card. Remember to copy any scans you have stored in the DCIM/100_SCAN folder to your hard drive or other storage device first.
Click here for format instructions for Windows computers
Click here to download and save the ZIP file to your computer’s hard drive, which will probably be the Downloads or Documents folders. It is named Flip-Pal-Toolbox-4-1.zip and is about 72MB.
- When downloading is complete, select the file and click Extract all.
- Select the Destination by clicking Browse… and find the actual drive letter of your SD card from the list under My Computer as mentioned above.
- Click Extract. The software is ready for use when extraction is complete and the dialog closes itself.
If you are asked to overwrite existing files reply yes to all. This may leave you with two Toolbox files. To run Toolbox 4, click on the file Win Flip-Pal Toolbox 4.exe. Delete the old version.