The Flip-Pal AC Power Adapter installs inside the battery compartment, replacing the four AA batteries, allowing you to power your scanner from wall AC power. Includes 1 active cell (with a wire), 3 inactive cells, and a Quick Start Card.
• Remove the 4 AA batteries
• Place two of the inactive cells (without a wire) into the left section of the battery compartment with the positive terminal first.
• Place the third inactive cell against the right contact.
• Place the active cell in the space in between.
• Make an opening in the battery compartment cover that is 3/8″ from the end with a tool such as a circular file, drill, or Dremel tool.
• Replace the battery compartment cover, feeding the thin wire through the slot.
• Plug into the outlet and turn on the Flip-Pal scanner.
Universal 100-240VAC input. 6v DC output. Comes with a US plug with 2 flat blades. Use your own adapter for other styles of AC outlets. UL and CUL approved.
Designed and made in America by QC Avionix LLC.
Distributed exclusively by BatteryEliminatorStore.com