The Flip-Pal mobile scanner comes with everything you need to scan right out of the box—the scanner, four AA batteries, 4GB SD memory card, SD to USB adapter, Toolbox software already installed on the SD card, Quick Start User Guide and a one-year limited warranty.
- It is the world’s original scanner for photos, large and fragile documents, and cherished memorabilia that does not require a computer to operate. Battery powered and stores files stored on an SD card.
- Transform images into endearing stories. StoryScans software combines the recorded voice and the scan into a single file that is both small and High Definition (HD). The original voice of the storyteller is forever kept with the image and can be shared universally.
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile documents are treated safely on the flatbed rather than fed through a sheet feeder. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals such as portraits, art, documents, and quilts. Small objects such as coins and stamps have high detail.
- Quick and easy operation. Just 7 seconds to scan at 300 dpi. Simply turn on the power and press the green scan button. No software to install. No cables. Save hours of time removing photos from their album. Do your first scan in minutes after opening the box.