The Creativity Value Pack includes the Flip-Pal mobile scanner with your selection of DVDs and the Deluxe Carry Case.
- The Flip-Pal mobile scanner comes with everything you need to scan right out of the box—the scanner, four AA batteries, 4GB SD memory card, SD to USB adapter, Toolbox software already installed on the SD card, Quick Start User Guide and a one-year limited warranty.
- Enter the StoryScans™ Activation Key in the Record tab in the Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software. Thereafter, you can record voice and combine it with the scanned image to create an image that talks. It is a high-fidelity and also small file that can be easily shared universally. The scan and voice never get separated.
- The Flip-Pal Craft Edition 2.2 DVD includes PagePlus X8, PhotoStack, CraftArtist 2 Professional, and Family Tree Heritage Platinum 9. This carefully selected set of software sold separately would typically have a retail value of over $160.
- The Flip-Pal Digital Suite Pro 2.0 DVD contains PaintShop Pro X8, AfterShot Pro 2, PrintMaster Platinum, Easy Video Creator 3.0, and Filecenter Standard. This carefully selected software package sold separately would typically have a retail value of over $250. For Windows computers.
- The Deluxe Carry Case with Pocket protects your Flip-Pal from wear and tear and keeps you organized while you are on the move. You can use the convenient 5.5-inch deep pocket to store your batteries, battery charger, USB adapter and spare SD cards. The carry case comes in your choice of colors, has foam protective cushioning, has a removable and adjustable shoulder strap and is made of a durable lamination of polyester to a PVC backing with heavy-duty nylon zippers..
Easily transform your images into stories. The activated Toolbox 4 software combines recorded voice with the scan into a small and also high fidelity file that can be shared universally.
StoryScans talking images are easy to create. Simply Select the scan, Record the voice, and Save to create the StoryScans file. For your Windows or OS-X computer, use the Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software. For your iOS device (iOS 7.0 or later, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), use the Flip-Pal ScanTools app from iTunes. Available from Google Play for Android devices (phones and pads from Galaxy, LG, Samsung, Sony, and many others).
StoryScans talking images are easy to share. The small file contains both sight and sound and won’t get separated when sending via email, posting on social media, or uploading to the cloud. The Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software includes automated uploads to your account on Facebook, Picassa, Dropbox, or Evernote. On your mobile devices, use your favorite apps to share. StoryScans files are industry-standard mp4 files and do not require an additional player.