The Flip-Pal mobile scanner enables genealogists to effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes. It is
- Mobile: Bring it with you when traveling. Scan while watching TV. Lightweight, compact and durable. Battery powered. Stores the scans on an SD memory card. No cords. Scan Anywhere… Anytime
- Keeps your originals safe: Scan photos in place without removing them from the album, scrapbook, or frame. Take the lid off, flip over, and position gently on the document.
- Accurate: High resolution retains the detail. Colors are true to the original.
- Versatile: Scan large to small. Automatically reassemble multiple scans of larger originals like portraits and art using the included EasyStitch software.
- Simple and quick: One button to scan in 6 seconds. Take it out of the box and begin scanning within minutes. No cables to connect. No software or drivers to install.
Use the StoryScans™ software to record voice and combine it with the scan into a small and also high fidelity (HD) video file that speaks the story. A special player is not required and the voice is never separated.
The ebook “Preserving Your Family’s Oral History and Stories” provides you with all the information on the latest methods and tools used to capture and preserve those family stories. In addition, once you’ve learned how it easy it is to build a family archive of stories, you’ll want to share them with others using the tips and tricks provided in this book.