This Genealogy Value Pack includes the Flip-Pal mobile scanner, StoryScans Activation Key, Deluxe Carry Case, Sketch Kit, Window Protector Sheets, and an AC Battery Charger with 4 Rechargeable Batteries. Includes a bookmark – courtesy of the National Genealogical Society.
- Flip-Pal mobile scanner: Comes with everything you need to scan right out of the box—the scanner, four AA batteries, 4GB SD memory card, SD to USB adapter, Toolbox software already installed on the SD card, Quick Start User Guide and a one-year limited warranty.
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner can be used by anyone, anywhere. Conveniently and reliably scan photos, documents and works of art so that they can be stored digitally and then shared with family and friends. The patented flip-and-scan technology allows you to scan larger originals safely—even while they are still in an album or frame.
Record voice and merge it with the scan to create an image that speaks.
- Deluxe Carry Case: Protects your Flip-Pal mobile scanner from wear and tear and keeps you organized while you are on the move. You can use the convenient 5.5 inch deep pocket to store your batteries, battery charger, USB adapter and spare SD cards. The carry case comes in your choice of colors, has foam protective cushioning, has a removable and adjustable shoulder strap and is made of a durable lamination of polyester to a PVC backing with heavy-duty nylon zippers.
- Sketch Kit: Clear acrylic sketch sheet with three erasable markers (two black, one red) designed to work with your Flip-Pal mobile scanner. Personalize your scans with notes for your creative projects like scrapbooking, genealogy and art sketching. Organize your photos by adding date, names, place and more.
- Flip-Pal Window Protector Sheets (3 pack): When the window protector sheets are applied, they help protect the transparent window on the bottom of scanner from dust and scratches
- Panasonic’s AC Battery Charger with 4 Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries: Batteries utilize Panasonic’s advanced rechargeable battery technology. A set of fully charged eneloop batteries has been tested to provide 450 scans for the Flip-Pal mobile scanner. Batteries ship pre-charged and maintain 75% of their charge after 3 years of storage. Can be recharged up to 1,500 times with no memory effects. Cost of less than 4¢ per charge
Easily transform your images into stories. The activated Toolbox 4 software combines recorded voice with the scan into a small and also high fidelity file that can be shared universally.
StoryScans talking images are easy to create. Simply Select the scan, Record the voice, and Save to create the StoryScans file. For your Windows or OS-X computer, use the Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software. For your iOS device (iOS 7.0 or later, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), use the Flip-Pal ScanTools app from iTunes. Available from Google Play for Android devices (phones and pads from Galaxy, LG, Samsung, Sony, and many others).
StoryScans talking images are easy to share. The small file contains both sight and sound and won’t get separated when sending via email, posting on social media, or uploading to the cloud. The Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software includes automated uploads to your account on Facebook, Picassa, Dropbox, or Evernote. On your mobile devices, use your favorite apps to share. StoryScans files are industry-standard mp4 files and do not require an additional player.