Have you ever wanted to:
- Put all the information that you’ve amassed into a presentable book?
- Impress your family?
- Create a family information book, but just didn’t know how to do it?
Illustrations will show you how to do it.
Did you know:
- That you CAN’T just throw all you documents and photographs into binders and expect folks to navigate successfully through it all?
- That there is a way to organize all your information that makes it easy for people to understand what you’re presenting to them?
You will learn
- How to organize your presentations.
- How to arrange STRUCTURAL, PERSONAL, and CONJOINT presentations to be consistent.
- How to PRESENT your documents and photographs in a way that will wow your family.
Over 60 Presentation examples.
Library of Congress Control Number: 2013957609