The Samson Go Mic is perfect for recording voice for StoryScans talking images.
Because of its custom compact design, the Go Mic can clip right onto your laptop or tablet, or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Your interviewee will be more relaxed and speak more authentically not having a large microphone in front of them. Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz records impeccable CD quality so your StoryScans talking images will have audio that sounds as good as your Flip-Pal scans look. There’s no reason to lose the impact or authenticity due to poor audio quality. Thanks to its switchable cardoid and omnidirectional pickup patters, you can pick whichever pattern is more appropriate. For recording of several people sitting around a table, use the omnidirectional pattern. When recording a single person, select the cardoid pattern and face the mic at the person talking. The distracting noises from the sides and top will be greatly reduced.
The Go Mic fits conveniently in the top section of the Flip-Pal Hardshell Case.
Perfect also for recording music, podcasts or field recording, the Go Mic’s range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. It’s also ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, web casting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk.
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz
- Switchable cardoid or omnidirectional pickup patterns. For interviewing, place the Go Mic facing your interviewee. This will reduce background noises from the sides
- Stereo 1/8″ headphone output. Connect your headphones to hear exactly what is being recorded without any delay (latency) which can occur with other USB mics.
- Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OSX/Windows) available for purchase
High-quality components and meticulous engineering ensure the Go Mic will offer clear, professional audio recording that matches the accurate scans from your Flip-Pal mobile scanner to create high-definition StoryScans talking images.