The Flip-Pal mobile scanner comes with everything you need to scan right out of the box—the scanner, four AA batteries, 4GB SD memory card, SD to USB adapter, Toolbox software already installed on the SD card, Quick Start User Guide and a one-year limited warranty.
Flip-Pal Cleaning Cloth: Clean fingerprints and smudges from your Flip-Pal mobile scanner with the is generous 10″ x 10″ microfiber cleaning cloth. A plush cleaning cloth, with rounded corners and a screened 2-color logo, easily slides into the pocket of your Deluxe Flip-Pal Carry Case – keeping it handy when you are on the move. Drape it over 3-D objects when scanning them to give a contrasting background.
Effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes. Now they can be safely stored digitally rather than scattered, lost or unable to be found. Then create your story and connect with family and friends.
- The Flip-Pal mobiles scanner is the world’s original scanner for photos, large and fragile documents, and cherished memorabilia that does not require a computer to operate. Battery powered and stores files stored on an SD card.
- Transform images into endearing stories. StoryScans software combines the recorded voice and the scan into a single file that is both small and High Definition (HD). The original voice of the storyteller is forever kept with the image and can be shared universally.
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile documents are treated safely on the flatbed rather than fed through a sheet feeder. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals such as portraits, art, documents, and quilts. Small objects such as coins and stamps have high detail.
- Quick and easy operation. Just 7 seconds to scan at 300 dpi. Simply turn on the power and press the green scan button. No software to install. No cables. Save hours of time removing photos from their album. Do your first scan in minutes after opening the box.
When it really matters, like children’s early years, preparing for natural disaster, creating a high quality scrapbook or photobook, or collecting one-of-a-kind fragile documents for your family history, the trusted Flip-Pal mobile scanner has the accuracy needed.
Enter the StoryScans™ Activation Key in the Record tab in the Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software. Thereafter, you can record voice and combine it with the scanned image to create an image that talks. It is a high-fidelity and also small file that can be easily shared universally. The scan and voice never get separated.Easily transform your images into stories. The activated Toolbox 4 software combines recorded voice with the scan into a small and also high fidelity file that can be shared universally.
StoryScans talking images are easy to create. Simply Select the scan, Record the voice, and Save to create the StoryScans file. For your Windows or OS-X computer, use the Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software. For your iOS device (iOS 7.0 or later, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), use the Flip-Pal ScanTools app from iTunes. Available from Google Play for Android devices (phones and pads from Galaxy, LG, Samsung, Sony, and many others).
StoryScans talking images are easy to share. The small file contains both sight and sound and won’t get separated when sending via email, posting on social media, or uploading to the cloud. The Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software includes automated uploads to your account on Facebook, Picassa, Dropbox, or Evernote. On your mobile devices, use your favorite apps to share. StoryScans files are industry-standard mp4 files and do not require an additional player.
The trusted Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the ideal solution when keeping and sharing your memories really matters, such as:
- Genealogy. Every life is a story worth telling and remembering
- Crafts such as scrapbooks, photo albums, and personalized gifts and projects
- Staying connected with family and friends over the internet
- Preserving and safeguarding cherished photos, fragile documents, and other memorabilia