Share Life’s Stories. The Flip-Pal mobile scanner enables you to effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes. Now they can be safely stored digitally rather than scattered, lost or unable to be found. Record voice and create your StoryScans story and connect with family and friends.
Take advantage of the patented flip-and-scan technology to scan photos while still in the album or frame, treating fragile personal records gently. The EasyStitch software quickly and automatically reassembles multiple scans into their larger original. Use the StoryScans software to create photos that talk, transforming your images into stories.
When it really matters, like children’s early years, preparing for natural disaster, creating a high quality scrapbook, or collecting one-of-a-kind fragile documents for your family history, the trusted Flip-Pal mobile scanner has the accuracy needed.
- The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the world’s original scanner for photos, large and fragile documents, and cherished memorabilia that does not require a computer to operate. Battery powered and stores files stored on an SD card.
- Transform images into endearing stories. StoryScans software combines the recorded voice and the scan into a single file that is both small and high definition (HD). The original voice of the storyteller is forever kept with the image and can be shared universally.
note: Download and activation may be required
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile documents are treated safely on the flatbed rather than fed through a sheet feeder. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals such as portraits, art, documents, and quilts. Small objects such as coins and stamps have high detail.
- Quick and easy operation. Just 7 seconds to scan at 300 dpi. Simply turn on the power and press the green scan button. No software to install. No cables. Save hours of time removing photos from their album. Do your first scan in minutes after opening the box.
Easily transform your images into stories. The Toolbox 4 software combines recorded voice with the scan into a small and also high fidelity file that can be shared universally.
StoryScans talking images are easy to create. Simply Select the scan, Record the voice, and Save to create the StoryScans file. For your Windows or OS-X computer, use the Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software. For your iOS device (iOS 7.0 or later, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), use the Flip-Pal ScanTools app from iTunes. Available from Google Play for Android devices (phones and pads from Galaxy, LG, Samsung, Sony, and many others).
StoryScans talking images are easy to share. The small file contains both sight and sound and won’t get separated when sending via email, posting on social media, or uploading to the cloud. The Flip-Pal Toolbox 4 software includes automated uploads to your account on Facebook, Picassa, Dropbox, or Evernote. On your mobile devices, use your favorite apps to share. StoryScans files are industry-standard mp4 files and do not require an additional player or app.