The Flip-Pal® mobile scanner is the world’s original photo and document flatbed scanner that does not require a computer to operate. Its unique capabilities make it the solution for your lasting family memories.
Vintage photos and other priceless keepsakes scattered in boxes and drawers that are disorganized, aging, and unprotected from loss from water or fire. Photos that are difficult to remove from their picture frame, scrapbook or album. Family history records that are fragile and one-of-a-kind. Stories by elders that go unrecorded.
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is:
- Mobile: Your traveling pal that goes with you. Lightweight, compact and durable. Hand held. Fits in a hand bag. Battery powered. Stores the scans on an SD memory card. Scan while watching TV. Anywhere… Anytime.
- Versatile: Large to small, Flip-Pal scans them all. Automatically reassemble multiple scans of larger originals like portraits, documents, quilts and “refrigerator art” using the included EasyStitch software.
- Accurate: High resolution retains the detail. Colors are full spectrum and true to the original. Illumination is uniform. Image quality far better than digital camera or smart phone.
- Fast and easy to use: Scan / digitize 300 photos per hour. Just press the large green button to scan in 6 seconds. Save hours not having to remove the photos from their album and take them to your computer. Take it out of the box and begin scanning within minutes. No computer is required to scan. No cables to connect. No software or drivers to install.
- Keeps your originals safe: Scan photos without removing them from the album, scrapbook, or frame. They are kept safely in place with flip-and-scan technology. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and position it by looking through the clear back. The flatbed’s glass is gentle on old and fragile photos and documents. No harmful contact by a sheetfeed’s rollers. Take the scanner to the photo rather than having to take the photo to the scanner.
Add instant wireless transfer with the Mobi Wi-Fi SDHC card. Mobi stores the scans (around 2,000) like a regular SDHC card, but unlike the others it includes built-in Wi-Fi that connects your scanner to mobile devices and Windows or OS-X computers. Use the free Scantools app (from Apple and Google Play stores) to rotate, crop, and create StoryScans™ talking photos.
Preserve and Share Life’s Stories
Flip-Pal is the only scanner that lets you do more than just scan your old photos and other memorabilia with their names and dates. With its exclusive StoryScans capability, you can preserve and share life’s stories as talking images.
Use the included Flip-Pal Toolbox software (OS-X or Windows) or ScanTools app (iOS and Android) to record voice and combine it with the scan into a small High Definition (HD 1080P) mp4 video file that tells the story. The sight and sound are never separated and a special player is not required.
The stories behind our beloved photos bring our memories to life.